Haridwar is considered to be among a Seven Holiest City in India. It is famous among a tourists due to its Rivers and Asian Temples. Rishikesh is one of the Hindu Pilgrimage sight. People from the foreign countries visit here to learn Yoga.
Things To Carry :-
1. Comfortable waterproof Trekking/ Hiking shoes.
2. Small light weight towel.
3. Thick Fleece/ Full-sleeve woollen sweater.
5. Pair of extra cloths
6. Winter wear
7. Sturdy walking stick/Trekking pole.
8. Thick woollen socks and regular socks
9. Sunscreen Lotion.
10. Torch/ Flashlight (with extra batteries)
1. GST is not applicable to the tour cost.
2. Lunch is not included in the Package on any day.
3. Any kinds of drinks like Alcohol, Aerated or Mineral water is not included.
4. Any personal expenses or item of nature will not be included in the package cost.
5. Any adventure activity during the trip will be at an additional cost.
Other Inclusions :-
1. Parking, All Toll Taxes, Driver Allowances and state Taxes.
Transport :- All types of transportation depending number of people.
1. Swift Dzire (2-4 Peoples).
2. Toyota Innova (4-6 peoples).
3. Toyota Crysta (4-6 peoples).
4. Tempo Traveller (9-12 Peoples).
5. Coaches (For Group).
Cancellation Policy :-
1. If you will cancel the trip before the 30 days of the start day of the trip , 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
2. If you will cancel the trip with in 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
3. Certain trips or activities may get cancelled in case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions . In such cases, operators will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
4. Cancellation are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
1. In case Toll, Tax, Parking, Diesel, Driver Allowance, Hotel Cost Increase So The Package Cost Automatically Increase.
2. Rohtang Pass Depend On Permission.
3. We Have Never Responsible Vehicle Breakdown In Between Journey.
4. Package valid only for Indian nationals.
5. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
6. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
7. All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
8. The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
9. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
10. Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, Room Service etc..) or optional tours/extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
11. The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. TRAVEL INDIA SOLUTION will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
12. In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
Pickup from Delhi Airport/ Railway Station and drive to Haridwar. On arrival in Haridwar check in into hotel take some rest and in evening visit Ganga Arti and Har ki pauri. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast drive to visit Rishikesh sight seeing (Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Niketan and Geeta bhavan). In Afternoon back to Haridwar and visit Haridwar sightseeing (Mansa devi and Chandi devi). Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival drop at Delhi Airport/ Railway station.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox